Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Anchor Butter gets my award for rubbish rewards - and useless response!

I wrote to them to tell them what I thought -

"I've stopped buying Anchor butter. The reward scheme is incredibly mean in my opinion. These things ought to be an incentive to buy the product.  I have switched to Co-Op own brand."


And, to prove the contempt they have for us (customers), I got this reply -

"Thanks so much for getting in touch with us.

Thanks also your feedback about the selection of rewards on the Anchor Rewards Club.

Keep entering those codes and building up your points, as new kitchenware items are added to the site on a regular basis. These items are all free delivery.

Your points won't expire in the meantime.

In the meantime, we also have plenty of other rewards such as experiences available.
Click here to find out more - https://rewardsclub.anchordairy.co.uk/experiences."

1 comment:

The Poet Laura-eate said...

I complained to a company about their eyelash tint saying the 'new and improved' recipe did nothing in terms of darkening my naturally blond eyelashes and eyebrows. I then had an admission from the company that the EU had forced them to remove the active ingredient in it and lots of customers had complained it no longer worked! Hopefully to be followed by a refund. At least they were honest though and I was impressed by that. Just don't see where they are going to go from here as a company.